Z-Axis Design with Vertically
Z-axis motion is controlled by a traversable crossbeam with vertical up and down movement. The spindle (Z-axis) movement is in the same direction as the machine crossbeam movement and precision machining quality is ensured along the whole of the Z-axis travel whether the cutting tool is close or far from the worktable. Additionally, the vertical and horizontal double-frame structure design increases rigidity, reduces vibrations, and provides machining stability.
For structural rigidity and constant precision along the entire Z-axis vertical stroke.
- Direct-drive motor for high speed, high torque, high precision.
- Eliminate worm and gear wear, and wear of other components.
- No backlash and low wear design for long-lasting accuracy.
- Simple structure for easy maintenance.
- Machine Layout
|X-Axis (Table Forward/Backward)||mm||2200|
|Y-Axis (Spindle Head Travel Right/Left)||mm||2350|
|Z-Axis (Spindle Head Travel Up/Down)||mm||1400|
|Distance between (B-Axis= +0°) Spindle End and Table Center (X-Axis at Home)||mm||1071|
|Distance between B-Axis Rotation Center and Table Center (X-Axis at -End)||mm||593|
|Distance between B-Axis Rotation Center and Table Center (X-Axis at -Home)||mm||1607|
|Distance between Spindle End and Table Center (B-Axis = +90°)(X-Axis at Home)||mm||1292|
|Distance between Spindle End and Table Top Face (B-Axis = +90°)(Z-Axis at Home)||mm||1400|
|Rotary Table (B-Axis)|
|Rotary Table Dimensions||mm||Ø1250||Ø1700||Ø2200|
|Max. Workpiece Diameter||mm||Ø2000||Ø2200||Ø2400|
|Rotary Table Minimum Scale||deg||0.001|
|Rotating Angle (Continuous)||deg||360°|
|Rotating Speed for Vertical Lathe||rpm||300|
|Max. Table Load for Vertical Lathe||kg||1500|
|Motor Torque S1-100% (S6-40%)||Nm||4000(5200)|
|Brake Torque (Hydraulic)||Nm||10000|
|X/Y/Z Axis Rapid Feed Rate||m/min||24/24/24|
|Automatic Tool Changer||BT-50|
|Tool Magazine Capacity||pc||40|
|Max. Tool Length||mm||250|
|Max. Tool Dimensions||mm||Ø100|
|Max. Tool Weight per Piece||kg||12|
|Swing Milling Head (Gear type Continuous head)|
|Clamping torque （Hydraulic）||Nm||4000|
|Rotation angle||deg||+40°/ -120°|
|Milling Head (B&C Axis) Torque motor driver||TCH-19(A63)|
|Rotation speed B &C||Rpm（360°/S）||50/50|
|Max. torque: B &C||Nm||1100 / 900|
|Clamping torque: B &C||Nm||4000/4000|
|Measuring resolution B &C||Arc.sec||±3/±3|
|Rotation angle B&C||+/-||± 105°/ ±270°|
|Tool Shank||HSK A63|
|Spindle Power S1-100% (S6-40%)||kw||42(55)|
|Spindle Torque S1-100% (S6-40%)||Nm||67(87)|
- Standard Accessories
- Option Accessories
- HEIDENHAIN ITNC-640 controllers X, Y, Z, A, B five-axis Continuous.
- HEIDENHAIN Handwheel HR-520
- Direct-drive motor-driven rotary table
- Europe mechanical Transmission swing-axis milling head
- European mechanical Transmission spindle BT-50 4000rpm
- BT-50 40 tool magazine
- X / Y / Z -axis use large-diameter ball screw driven
- 6 roller linear guideways (X/Y/Z axis each 2 by STAR) - Germany
- 3 HEIDENHAIN linear scale (X/Y/Z axis each1)
- Electrical cabinet temperature control device
- The spindle cooler
- Cutting oil-Mist device
- Spiral-type chip conveyor and rear-type chip conveyor containing iron filings cars each 1 style
- Front working door safety interlock (each type)
- Waterproof work said light
- Machine all zero, parts and a variety of instrumentation unit of measurement used in all meta International System of Units (SI) standards.
- Guards complete workspace security concept, according to ISO 12100-1 & -2 1992.
- Electrical cabinet with a variety of electrical protection, filtration and ventilation installations and air-conditioning systems.
- Machine standard color
- SIEMENS 840D CNC control.
- Laser tool measuring system.
- Touch probe for workpiece measuring.
- Voltage stabilizer.